Monday, August 29, 2011

PAUL WHITE in acrostic

PAUL WHITE =

Purpose to make a real difference in our world
A positive workplace envir'nment create
U nleash the best in others & raise them up
L ift to higher level of achievement

W ith deep appreciation let us enhance
H igher employee performance & trust
I nspiring &
T ransforming the workplace
Empowering people to greater heights!

Sing to the tune of "You Raise Me Up" (by Josh Groban)

==========================================================================


Agung,

My assistant forwarded me your email with the Acrostic you created. Thank you so much! This is very touching to my heart. I will have to have my daughter (who is a fan of Josh Groban’s) help me sing the words to that tune.


Again, thank you for your thoughtfulness!



Warmly,



Paul White, PhD

“Making Work Relationships Work”

paul@drpaulwhite.com

No comments: