Saturday, August 13, 2011

THE MISSION in acrostic

THE MISSION

T o Christ alone
H ighest praise be
E xalt &

M agnify His great Name
I mpact our world
S ave our nation
S trengthen the family, destroy not
I n His Spirit & wisdom guide
O h difference make, a blessing be
N ow obey His Great Commission, make disciples of all nations! Go!

Tune to "Sweet Hour of Prayer"

_____________________________________

THE MISSION:

T he Word of God obey and do
H is Great Commission fulfill
E mpowered by His Spirit

M ake disciples of all nations
I n faith His Gospel sharing
S eek and save one more soul
S aviour and Lord - let's make known
I n Christ eternal life
O ur world impact and transform
N ow in His love and grace touch

To God alone be the Glory - Soli Deo Gloria!

Sing to "I Love to Tell the Story" hymn

No comments: