Wednesday, May 09, 2007

SHANNON S. SMALL

S eek to empower people to be their best!
H ave
A passion to make impact in lives!
N othing is impossible! -
N ow motivate!
O ignite the spirit of
N ever Quit!”

S trive for true excellence and nothing less aim!
M ake
A real difference that transforms the world!
L ive, love and learn –leaving a legacy!
L ead with integrity, no compromise!

http://smallvictories.org/


I am an energetic leader who is passionate about the power of people. I am fascinated by human behavior and am inspired by the amazing things that I appreciate in my daily life and experience through my interactions with clients.

I bring to my clients the education and business experience of a consultant and general manager, the strength and tenacity of a collegiate All-American athlete, the curiosity of an inquisitive child, the courage and resilience of a Breast Cancer survivor, the sense of exploration and cultural appreciation of a world-traveler, and the compassion of a devoted community volunteer. My strength as a coach is a combination of my talents, skills, and life experiences.

As a consultant, I have helped companies identify areas that they should work to improve, and have helped them to take the steps to develop and implement plans to achieve goals and see results. As a coach, I have helped individuals define success, clarify their personal goals and overcome obstacles that may have previously been preventing them from living a fuller life.

My professional experiences include consulting roles with Hay Group (leadership development, organizational effectiveness, employee attitude research, compensation plan analysis and design and stock option plan design), marchFIRST and Mitchell Madison Group (strategic business consulting), and Coopers & Lybrand LLC, as well as working as a department operations manager for McMaster-Carr Industrial Supply Company.

My professional qualifications include an MBA from Yale School of Management, a Bachelor of Science degree from Northwestern University, and coaching training through Coaches Training Institute and New Ventures West. I am a certified professional Integral Coach (PCC) through New Ventures West.

I also actively contribute to my various community interests. I currently sit on the National Board of Directors for Yale School of Management Alumni Association, the Association of Women MBAs of the Bay Area and am an active Board member for my local Northwestern alumni group. In addition, I am a volunteer field hockey coach for University High School in San Francisco. I’m also an active community volunteer (Special Olympics, Hands on San Francisco, One Brick, California Pacific Medical Center), a recreational athlete (soccer, flag football, skiing, hiking), and a self-proclaimed explorer who loves to travel.


Agung-

Thank you for your thougtful and inspiring song. Unfortunately, I have no singing talent (so it doesn't sound like Josh), but your effort spread a grin across my face, thank you.

I hope that you enjoyed the process too!
Warm regards,
Shannon

 


No comments: