Monday, May 14, 2007

HUEINA SU

HUEINA SU

----- Original Message -----
From: agung halim
To: Hueina@BeyondHorizonCoaching.com
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 10:18 AM
Subject: your name's ACROSTIC

Hi, I'm Agung Halim from Indonesia. You included my
acrostic in your blog on HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Here is an acrostic on your name.


H igh impact in the lives of others create!
U nleash the best potential still hidden!
E xcellence striving for and nothing less aim!
I nspiring a world-transforming vision!
*N urturing inner peace & serenity!
A waken the goddess that is within!

S eek to have balance & not get burnt out;
U ltimate purpose & meaning in life!

Hope you'll enjoy!

agung

==================================================================
Dear Agung:
Thank you so much for this thoughtful gift to me! WOW. That is absolutely beautiful and so meaningful. Totally aligned with who I am and what I'm trying to give this world. I LOVE it!!!!!
I'm gonna put this on my blog later today, when I return to my office. THANK YOU, again, from the bottom of my heart!!!
Love,
Hueina

-------------
Hueina Su
Coach/Consultant/Writer/Speaker
Beyond Horizon Coaching
www.BeyondHorizonCoaching.com
Hueina@BeyondHorizonCoaching.com
(973) 664-0446 Skype: hueina.su
"Intensive Care for Women Nurturers"
F.REE Intensive Self-Care Kit
www.BeyondHorizonCoaching.com

No comments: