Friday, January 19, 2007

PRAYER OF JABEZ

P lease bless me, Lord, with
R ealms enlarged
A nd
Y our hand would be with me indeed
E vil You put away from me
R esting in Your great faithfulness

O h grant me this, and don’t deny
F or Your Glory, oh Lord, my God

J ust
A sk BOLDLY
B elieve FIRMLY
E l-Shadai
Z ealously we seek You

Tune to “Sweet Hour of Prayer”

BLESS ME

B eseech the Lord for His bounteous riches
L ist all the blessings you desire
E njoy what God has already given you
S hare freely with others who’re in need
S urrender all, withholding nothing

M ake me a channel of your
E ternal love


Tune to “Seek Ye First the Kingdom”1st session

ENLARGE

E nlarge my territories through Jabez’ prayer
N otify friends & families
L earn to follow the Holy Spirit’s leading
A rrange all things to His priorities
R eprioritize your time
G lorify Him
E ncourage others to join with you

Tune to “Seek Ye First”
2nd session


HAND

H umble yourself before the Lord Jesus
A nticipate the challenges
N arrow your focus on what God’s planned for you
D etermine to take the step of faith


W ithout Him
I am but nothing
T rusting alone in
H is

M ighty
E mpowering hand


Tune to “SEEK YE FIRST”

3rd Session


EVIL

E xpect testings from our heavenly Father
V isit God oft in His Word
I nvite the Spirit to take charge in our life
L ove God with all your heart, strength and mind

K indle a holy passion for You
E nthrone You in
E cstatic
P raise

A nd
W ith
A loud
Y ell


Tune to “SEEK YE FIRST”

4th Session









 

No comments: