Friday, December 02, 2011

AUTHENTIC LIVING in acrostic

2Tim.3:5 (1-9) = AUTHENTIC LIVING

A uthentic living,
U ndefiled before Him!
T ruly practising
H oliness;
E xhort
N ow
T o be
I mitators of Christ!
C hoose be

L overs of God, not pleasure;
*I n Spirit's power -
V ictory, self-control!
I n love, forgiveness,
N o more slander;
G lory to God!

"Seek Ye First"
Feb.26, 2007
=================================
Rev.1:8 BANK ON CHRIST

B old
A s lion in the Spirit's power;
N o fear
K nowing that Christ is near!

O ur faith
N ow in the blood,

C ross of Christ rests;
H is banner over me is love!
R ejoice
I n His victory,
S aviour, Master is He
T o Him all glory be; and honour, majesty; Lord of lords
& King of kings!

"A Mighty Fortress Is Our God"
============================================
By Grace Thru Faith

B ought by the blood of our Lord Jesus,
Y ou are no longer your own;

G ift of eternal life,
R estored to us sinners!
A t
C hrist's
E xpense, God forgave!

T hanking
H im always in everything;
R ejoicing
U nceasingly!

F aith have &
A nxious not!
I n Him
T rusting fully;
H is perfect peace and rest give!

Tune to "Amazing Grace"

No comments: