Sunday, April 04, 2010

LET GOD BE MAGNIFIED in acrostics

Psalm 70: LET GOD BE MAGNIFIED =

L ord of lords
E l-Shadai Almighty
T ower of Strength

G od of my salvation -make haste
O help me
D eliver me, O Lord

B e ashamed all those who
E ndlessly seek my life

M ay they be confounded
A nd confused who try to hurt!
G lad in You
N ow rejoicing - all those who seek You!
I n accord
F ull-heartedly proclaim
I ndeed the Lord be magnified
E xalt!
D o praise!

Tune to "Majesty"
Psalm 70:4


Majesty worship His Majesty
Unto Jesus, be all glory,
Power and praise
Majesty, Kingdom authority
Flow from His throne,
Unto his own, His anthem raise.

So exalt, lift up on high
The Name of Jesus
Magnify, come glorify,
Christ Jesus the King
Majesty, worship His Majesty
Jesus who died, now glorified,
King of all Kings.

No comments: