Saturday, December 01, 2012

STUDENT PRAYER

Student Prayer for Exams Posted on 13. May, 2010 http://www.downandconnor.org/blog/2010/05/13/student-prayer-for-exams/ Lord Jesus, As I now prepare for my exams, I ask you to grant me strength of mind and constant hope. Banish from my mind all fear, anxiety, regret and nervous distraction. May your gift of the Holy Spirit guide and enlighten my fragile mind. At this difficult time, give me the gift of self-confidence and an assurance that you will hear my prayer, answer my need and continue to guide me as I pursue life’s journey. I ask this prayer through Christ Our Lord. Amen. O God of Wisdom, I thank you for the knowledge gained and experiences of this time. I come to you on this day and ask you to enlighten my mind and heart. Let your Holy Spirit be with me as I prepare for these exams, guiding my studies, and giving me insight so that I can perform to the best of my ability. Please grant me the strength to handle the pressure of these days of exams, the confidence to feel secure in my knowledge, and the ability to keep an appropriate perspective through it all. Help me to keep in mind what is truly important, even as I focus my time and energy on these exams. Finally, may I sense your peace in knowing that I applied myself to the challenges of this day. I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments: