Saturday, June 09, 2012

A GODLY WOMAN

A Godly Woman A woman of beauty A woman of grace A woman of excellence Beholding God's face She walks with the Lord With integrity Knowing her purpose And destiny No matter what happens She walks in God's love Reflecting the beauty Of her Father above © 2003 By M.S.Lowndes http://www.heavensinspirations.com/a-godly-woman.html ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A GODLY WOMAN A G O D L Y W O M A N ====================================================================== God's Woman as sung by Phil & Brenda Nicholas (based on the Book of Esther in the Bible) Words & Music by Phil Nicholas and Terri McFaddin God's Woman That's what I want to be His Woman For all the world to see Him living inside of me Joyfully God's woman Not following the crowd His Woman That's not what life's all About Once He extends his hand reveals His plan And I know Wherever he leads me That's the place Where He needs me And whether the task Be great or small I'll give to Him My very best and my all and all I'll be humble and meek As His Love empowers me To be God's Woman That's what I want to be His Woman For all the world to see Him living inside of me Joyfully God's Woman

No comments: