Friday, November 25, 2011

I Will Lift My Eyes

I will Lift my Eyes, plus Lord of Breakthroughs by Karen Davis

Lyrics:

I have set the Lord before my eyes
So my heart will not be shaken
I have set My will to seek His life
I will wait upon the Lord

I will lift my eyes up to the hills
To the God of all Creation
I will lift my heart and worship Him
I will glory in the Lord

I will praise the Lord, I will praise the Lord
I will lift my eyes to the Lord on high
And I will praise the Lord

Esa Einai
El Adonai Ozi
El Adonai
Oseh Shamayim
Ahalel Oto
B'chol libi
Esh-tach-aveh La'Adonai

Ahalel Oto
Ahalel Oto
Esa Einai
El Adonai Elyon
V'ahalel Oto


Translation:

I will lift my eyes to the Lord, my strength, to the Lord
who made the heavens. I will praise Him with all my heart, I will worship he Lord. I will praise Him, I will praise Him,
I will lift my eyes to the Lord on High and I will praise Him.
Category
Music
Tags
I will lift my eyesKaren DavisSar ShalomGalilee of the NationspraiseworshipHebrewChristianMessianicLyricsTranslation

No comments: