Monday, October 17, 2011

KINGDOM BUSINESS in acrostics

KINGDOM BUSINESS

K ingdom of the Lord build
I n our world make impact for Him
N ow let's be
G OD-CENTERED & LOYAL TO PROCESS
D o [be]
O BEDIENT TO TRUTH
M odel His Way in all

B ring REAL EXCELLENCE SPIRIT
U se me to bless
S erving & YIELDING RIGHTS
I n Truth grow
N ow Competence, show care
E xalt Him
S ing Praise
S ing Praise!

Tune to "Jesus Be My Center"
_______________________
Jesus be the center
Be my source be my light Jesus
Jesus be the center
Be my song Jesus

Be the fire in my heart
Be the wind in my sails
Be the reason that I live

Jesus Jesus
Jesus be my vision
Be my help
Be my guide Jesus

© 1999 Vineyard Songs
--------------------------------------
komunitas dunia usaha ♈ªηĝ berpusatkan pada Tuhan/KBC membangun komunitas bisnis kerajaan Allah ♈ªηĝ kuat dlm Firman,ahli dlm bisnis,peduli dan menjadi berkat/KBC menjunjung NILAI-GLORY

G od Centered
L oyal to Process
O bedient to Trusth
R eal Spirit of Excellence
Y ielding Right /

bergabung lah bersama KBC/ A God-Centered Market Place Community)

3G:
Grow in truth
Grow in competence
Grow in care

No comments: