Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hi,
I'm Agung Halim from Indonesia. Came across your Women of Wisdom (WOW) and I thought we're of great minds that think alike (liking acronymns/acrostics). :-)

Here is an acrostic of your name that you can sing to the tune of "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban. I took the words from your mission statement.

Hope you'll enjoy!

MARY BANKS

M ission is to encourage the hearts, empower;
A commitment to live out God’s vision!
R eally seeking His divine plan and purpose,
Y es, personally, professionally!

B e a coach to develop great leadership,
A lways pursue excellence,
N othing less!
K eep striving to be the best we can be!
S ignificance more than success we aim!


Best regards,
agung halim

A lways making a difference in this life
G enerating creative ideas
U nleashing the potential in others
N ever stop learning
G iving all of my best

(Tune to "Be Thou My Vision")

No comments: